The Spring Equinox is almost here, the sun will be crossing directly over the Earth’s equator, making day and night equal in length.
The spring arrives with the nature’s promise: life will return.
A new sun is rising and with its warm sunlight the nature is waking up and begin reborn.
The earth is coming alive and the same energy is transferred to us. As the life is rising again, all around is touched by the same qualities of awakening and rebirth.
Furthermore this event offers a powerful vibration and harmony between the time of creation (night) and the time of manifestation (day). There is no limits on what you can manifest during an equinox, which in the spring represents a time for new beginnings.
This is a moment of fullness, lead by powerful events happening in the earth and the sky: The Spring Equinox, the Full Moon and the Astrological New Year. All this will be marked by the energy of Aries, who represents fresh energy and new beginnings.
We are moving out of the winter days to go into the grounding and expansive energy of the spring and the Aries season. It allows a vibration that motivate us to take steps in our lives according with our deep and true wishes.
The power of life manifested, shows us that we are ready for the new, the love, the dreams; that everything is possible.
Taking the best of these events, we look into our life and ask if it is how we really want it. We clear our vision about what we wish to see manifested.
Then we keep our focus on it and we work on coming into greater alignment with life, therefore opening the door for new seeds to take root and grow.
With this inspiring energy that encourage us to reborn, which seeds are you going to plant in the ground to tend and harvest?
Today I am sharing with you a ritual that you can use to tap into the available energy in order to support what you want to manifest:
- Some nature’s representing elements: flowers, leaves and twigs.
- 1 candle: green, pink, orange, yellow, blue, purple or white
- Your favorite Crystal
- Paper and pen
If possible go for a walk in the nature before performing the ritual. Is good to connect with earth and set you into the spring feeling. During this you can pick some flowers, leaves and twigs for use later.
- Find a quiet place to perform your ritual where you will not be disturbed. Outside works well for this.
- Holding your crystal (prepare it the night before soaking overnight in water with salt under the moonlight) , do a brief meditation to help clear your mind and calm your thoughts. Breathe deeply in and out 12 times.
- Write down on your piece of paper what you want to manifest.
- Arrange your nature’s representing elements into a circle leaving one of them (your favorite) to the side for later.
- Place the candle and the piece of paper inside the circle. While holding the crystal.
- Say your manifestation aloud three times, then light the candle.
- Take in the energy of your sacred circle. Perhaps take a few deep breaths or meditate for a while longer.
- When you feel ready, release your intention out into the Universe by picking up your spare nature’s representing element and throwing it up into the air. As you throw your element, feel your intention being lifted up into the Universe.
- Leave your candle burning for as long as possible (don’t leave candle unattended). And if possible, place the nature’s representing elements into a vase and keep them in your house.